Our Office hours 9am-5pm. 2 persons in the office at a time.
- BBQ Area:. BBQ’s must be cleaned after use and consider consuming your meal at your site, cabin or one of the outdoor tables so other guests many use this area. Use the PURPLE key on cabin tag. Sites, $5 deposit for a key, see the office during office hours.
- Please use Hand Sanitiser Located near BBQ, jumping pillow, amenities, office/games room and playground.
- POOL Open 8am-dusk or 8pm.
- JUMPING PILLOW: Open 8am-DUSK or 7pm. PLEASE READ and FOLLOW JUMPING PILLOW RULES, AND OF COURSE ENJOY!!
- Everyone is to maintain a minimum 2 square metres per person and a distance of 1.5 meters.
- All children MUST be supervised in the amenities/laundry block. The washers & dryers take 4 X $1 coins, and laundry powder can be purchased from the office
- Rubbish is to be wrapped or bagged and placed in bin provided. @ amenities block. Recycling to be placed in large yellow top bin. Paper in large crate. General waste red
- Do not give out the amenities pin code to anyone not staying on your site. Please Keep Bathrooms clean and sanitise when possible. Sanitiser Located outside each main door. Please supervise children.
- Family Bathrooms in camping area. Please supervise young children, make sure no foreign matter is put in the toilets. Sanitise when possible
- BIKE RULES, please see fence beside boom gate. NO SKATEBOARDS.
- GO-CART hire $10 per cart per hour, see office. Helmets must be worn and can be provided.
- Boat or car washing must be done at the car wash area only.
- No Open Fires: Gas BBQ’s are allowed.
- PETS camping area only, must be pre-approved by the office.
- Please respect other park guests and reduce noise after 10pm, QUIET TIME IS 11PM
- No cars are to be left blocking internal roads in the park or parked on grass leisure areas or sites other than your own. Please do not drive on or over other sites.
- Check Out time is by 10am. Please vacate your site/cabin by this time and leave it clean and tidy for the following guest. If you are later than 10am a fee will be charged. Place cabin key into the key return box to check out.
- Visitors must SIGN IN using the QR CODE. DAY VISITOR. Located left side of the office door. Overnight visitors must register at the office and pay the appropriate fee. Failure to adhered you may be asked to leave.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE PARK,